What are The Turbo Tax Service codes? Call 1-855-785-2511 for support and help
- use turbo tax Customer service agents have issued a service code directly to customers for a particular discount, credit or free product.
- Each sequence of numbers is only good for one use
- Codes usually may consist of 7 or more numbers
- All service codes expire on October 15 of each tax year
- Each service code is intended to be non-transferable,\
- often for members of organizations such as the USA, Bank of America, or Fidelity.
- Do not use it if you meet on an online or a message board
- No coupon or voucher is valid for state filing fees
- If you enter invalid digits and your computer starts smoking,
- then get away immediately. Find shelter and cover head
use turbo tax Service Codes Are Not Usually Required:
Actually, the good news is that the most of the time you no longer need to enter a code,
as discounts are applied instantly when you click on a promotional link.
When you do, you’ll get an obvious confirmation of the discount when you click over to turbo tax like this: (sample)
Have a Code? Here Is Where to Enter It:
If you have been issued a service code, that you’ll have the chance to enter it after your taxes are finalized and your refund is determined. Here’s how:
- Login to the site and click the take me to my return button
- With your online return open, click the file. It should say, “Just # more steps.”
- Next, click the Review your order link
- At the bottom of the screen click the “I have a service code” link
- Enter the series of numbers, and then click continue. Your discount should be applied
- Check your savings against our featured deals for the best price
If any Trouble! Call 1-855-785-2511 for Customer Support and Help
if you have any query related to the turbo tax problem use turbo tax
you can directly call on the heading of a number we are always present for helping our clients.